Palmer EDG Series
Model Number EDG Series
|Palmer's NEW! 2-1/2" EDG Series Digital
Pressure Gauges are easy to read and allow for
great user selectable configurations!
- User selectable resolutions: 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, and 1 whole
- User selectable engineering units for standard: PSI,
Bar, Kgf/cm2, KPa.
- User selectable engineering units for vacuum: PSI,
mBar, mmHg, inHg.
- Available in standard and compound ranges.
- User selectable, single point calibration with known
pressure input. Minimize errors at your expected
operating pressure for optimum accuracy.
- Pressure reset/zero button.
- User selectable modes to display constant applied
pressure or peak and hold.
- Protective Rubber Boot provides impact dampening.
- Standard 9V battery; easy and inexpensive to replace.
- Battery conservation mode with auto off timer, user
adjustable from 5 to 180 seconds in 5 second intervals.
- Battery good for 8000 cycles (180 sec. per cycle w/
300 sec. intervals) or approximately 1500 hours.
Reducing cycle time will extend battery life.
- Upgraded internals for corrosive models to 316 SS,
with 304 SS connection.
- Process connection: 1/4" NPT, Bottom Connected.
- Accuracy ± 1% F.S. ±1 digit.
- Optional NIST Traceable Certificate of Conformance.
|2-1/2" Digital Gauges Available Ranges|
|Clean Gas Type||Corrosive or Liquid Type|
|EDGGV/15#||Vac to 0 PSI ||EDGLO/100#||0 to 100 PSI |
|EDGG0/15#||0 to 15 PSI ||EDGLO/200#||0 to 200 PSI |
|EDGGO/30#||0 to 30 PSI || || |
|EDGGO/60#||0 to 60 PSI || || |
|EDGGO/300#||0 to 300 PSI || || |
Call 1-800-421-2853 or
e-mail us for